[AccessD] Virtual User? Huh?

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:18:45 CDT 2013

Arthur,
 Not much context. Could be macros, or could be some sort of testing tool (
I actually forget the name we used to have for the concept)- but it would
allow us to take transactions from our production database logs and ram
them through the "new version of software/structure"  processes at so many
per min to assist with tuning and performance??

Anyway, your guess is as good as any other.
jack