[AccessD] Older Access Books (Cross Posted)

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 15:29:52 CDT 2013

KEEP THEM!  I've often found gems and sample code in the older book that
works fine in the later versions but isn't included in the current version
books.  I've got stuff going back to Access 97 and find myself referring to
them more for coding questions than to my book on 2010 and now 2013.

Charlotte