[AccessD] Virtual User? Huh?

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:50:16 CDT 2013

Arthur,

I'm sure that, with your recent successful mastering of the Google Search
"bootcamp", an answer to anything is just a few keystrokes away. Have some
strong coffee; go for a walk; read some of the archived responses when we
were all much younger; get in the proper frame of mind and get on with it.
Age is just a number......I think that's what they tried to tell me...

Hang in!
jack