[AccessD] Virtual User? Huh?

Michael Mattys michael at mattysconsulting.com
Wed Apr 3 16:50:23 CDT 2013

Glad to hear it, Rocky!
Chin up, Arthur!

Cheers,

Michael R Mattys
Mattys Consulting, LLC
www.mattysconsulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 5:40 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Virtual User? Huh?

Don't regret it. Celebrate it!  There's so much more to life than computers.
I'm giving up the whole bloody mess.  I'm too old to learn a new platform.
Well, could do if I wanted, but I DON'T WANT!

I'm going to play music and ride my bicycle, and grow some flowers, and
learn to play bridge and travel, and maybe even play golf, and (deep breath)
check my email once a day.

Let's meet somewhere and do nothing.  I hear it's a seductive life style.

After all we're not human DOings, we're human BEings.

Rocky