[AccessD] Pop Up Form On Top

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Apr 7 07:49:27 CDT 2013

Unfortunately, if the app is minimized and there's some other app running,
like Outlook on a single monitor machine,  the form pops up but it's still
behind Outlook.  I need it to be the top window.

BTW, if the calling form also appears that's OK.  But the notice on the form
that is triggered by the timer event needs to be visible regardless of what
other windows are open.