[AccessD] Not In List Not the Right Solution

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:48:47 CDT 2013

You can use the NotInList event, put code there to add the value to the
rowsource, whatever that may be, and then requery the combobox.  The trick
is the response value of acDataErrAdded, which tells Access the record is
being added and to stop asking about it.  Here's a link that should help:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197526?

Charlotte