[AccessD] Was Test, now deals with DB backend

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 00:07:20 CDT 2013

I think we may be talking past one anothet Mark :\

That or I am just not articulating well.

I don't even remember why I started this inquiry but I think it had to do
with a client who does not have Access installed.

So if you have queries to "linked Access tables" how are you doing this
with no Access.exe installed and no .mde (or whatever the new fangled
equivalent of what I am meaning by a runtime version of Access)?