[AccessD] Access 2007 Report - Buttons Quit Working

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Apr 11 08:37:20 CDT 2013

Brad:

After you copy the event code (excluding the Private Sub and End Sub lines)
delete the event code (including the Private Sub and End Sub lines) you will
need to recreate it.

Display the property sheet for the button (right click button, select
Properties)-->Events Tab-->On Click Event-->Drop down combo box and select
[Event Procedure]--->click builder button to the right (button with the
three dots).  Then it will flip to the VBA page and you'll see the Private
Sub and End Sub lines.  Paste your copied code in there.

HTH

Rocky