[AccessD] Corrupted mde

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Thu Apr 11 14:51:47 CDT 2013

You say you can *see* the BE tables via the FE links. Can you see the data? If so then just build a bunch of MakeTable queries to dump the contents into a new BE - MDB (why would they want an MDE back end?).

e.g. SELECT SomeTable.* INTO SomeTable IN '\\Server\Share\Folder\NewBE.MDB' FROM SomeTable;

Lambert