[AccessD] Access 2007 Report - Buttons Quit Working

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Apr 11 17:18:58 CDT 2013

Almost certainly a corrupt code module behind the report.

Apart from any user/developer action, it could have been a power glitch while saving the
report, a small disk error, a problem while copying the file or any number of other things
which can go wrong with Windows.

It just happens sometimes.

--
Stuart