[AccessD] The remote server does not exist.

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:30:53 CDT 2013

I haven't done any Access / Word automation in years.  I tend to just hit delete for anything that
isn't of immediate use to me, there is just too many topics to worry about stuff I don't need.

Obviously if you knew about this thing then you do this stuff a lot.  Or you are a dictionary of
useless trivia.

At any rate, I needed it today.

I also never know about (or even considered) splitting a word document once it was merged.  I found
and adapted that today as well - in fact it was in that code that I ran into this very problem.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it