[AccessD] Access 2007 Application - Talking to Outlook in Order to Save Select E-mail Attachments

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri Apr 12 17:21:28 CDT 2013

All,

I have started working on an enhancement to an Access 2007 application
to "control" Outlook with VBA code.

I would like to be able to save attachments in folder such as
C:\AttachmentTests.

This needs to be done based on who sent the e-mail.

I have very little experience with the Outlook Object Model.

Does anyone have an example of VBA code that can save Outlook
attachments for select email-senders.

I thought that I would try to get the code working in Outlook first and
then later incorporate it into the Access 2007 application.

Thanks,
Brad