[AccessD] Mubform machinations - was Re: Access 2007 form design - setting the popup size

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 17:30:46 CDT 2013

Next question.  I always place my subform in the footer.  In 2007 it very unhelpfully does not allow
me to size the subform tight up against the only text box inside of the subform.  Thus when I
actually display the subform it has unused space around the text box.  Ugly.  Irritating.

What gives?

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it