[AccessD] Do you use Dropbox?

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 21:49:24 CDT 2013

The worst security for your data is drive failure and no backup, or the
backup fails as well. Which has happened to me with more than one PC
(multiple times) and backups stored on more than one USB drive, using
Acronis True Image. That is what kills your work. I couldn't really give
two shoes about whether someone really gets into my data on the cloud
unless I was particularly targeted, and I can't think why that would happen
unless I left them something obvious like my accounts and passwords in the
open. If DB as a whole got hacked, I think there would be a long long line
of more interesting accounts for people who cared, to hack into, before
checking out my files and pics.

Google Glass, OTOH scares the bejeezuz out of me.