[AccessD] Automating Outlook using encryption

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:35:33 CDT 2013

Does anyone have experience automating outlook to send encrypted emails?  Any code for doing so?  My
initial Googles are not returning very much.

Do we know if attachments are encrypted if I succeed in sending an encrypted email or is only the
actual email itself encrypted.  IOW does the attachment itself need to be encrypted before being
attached?

In this case I am attaching zips of text files and zips of PDFs, both of which are personal and
confidential information.

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it