[AccessD] An Excel question

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 27 15:31:35 CDT 2013

SUMPRODUCT() may do

Note operands should be numeric
so either use * between them to force multiplacation, or prefix each with --

Or, if you are after the ability to alter the entire range being viewed then
there is the use of names
=SUMIF(Income!C3:C7, >0, Income!B3:B7)";
define name
incomevl= =Income!C3:C7
=SUMPRODUCT(--(Incomevl>0)*Incomevl)"

(NOT TESTED - NO EXCEL HERE)

For a better answer, please give more detail of your data setup and needs

JimB