[AccessD] Export Access Data to Custom Outlook Fields/Columns

Access Pro accesspro at cox.net
Sun Apr 28 14:14:51 CDT 2013

Hello to the list,

I have a need to append data to an attached table in A2010.
The attached table is an Exchange/Outlook table.
I am able to do except for the custom fields/columns I have added in
Outlook.
These columns are visible in Outlook. I can add data in Outlook.
But when I add one of these to my append query, it blows up.
"The INSERT INTO statement contains the following unknown field name: 'Phone
Cellular Spouse'. Make sure you have typed the name correctly, and try the
operation again."

Tia

Bob Heygood