[AccessD] Better Looking Buttons

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Aug 6 20:32:39 CDT 2013

Yep, this is what I do.  I use graphics either from Google or provided to me by the client.  Having some understanding of how to use Photoshop/GIMP, alpha channels et al is useful as often the client will want a different colour set than is provided in the graphic, especially if it is, ummm, borrowed, from Google.

MS Access built in form buttons are pretty naff these days.  Very 1994 in style.