[AccessD] Better Looking Buttons

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Aug 7 04:36:48 CDT 2013

Hi Rocky

Except if your current buttons are ugly, which I guess not, you should
advise him to spend his limited time on more important things - items that
will raise productivity for example.
Users want neat not fancy design, and 3D buttons are so much yesterday -
like those of Access 1.x and 2.0. Even Apple with their revised UI design
for the next iPhone knows this.

I still recall the ugly standard buttons Borland came up with in Delphi ...
those with a big green checkmark and a big red cross cartoon-style overlay
for the OK and Cancel buttons.

/gustav