[AccessD] Access 2012 Development

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Aug 13 12:58:11 CDT 2013

 There are quite a few other things that Microsoft has killed as well:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access-help/discontinued-features-and-modi
fied-functionality-in-access-2013-HA102749226.aspx

 Basically, if your not doing web apps through SharePoint (and these are not
the same as the desktop apps we've known all these years), then Access 2013
offers nothing new.

 Stick with A2010 if your still doing desktop development.

Jim.