[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Aug 19 21:40:29 CDT 2013

Your correct on xp, but that doesn't mean it will stop working.  Just no more support or updates.

Win 7 is where everyone is heading to...I don't see win 8 except on tablets.   Microsoft may change that with the update coming out, which brings back the start menu and the familiar desktop.

And yes, both require more horsepower      and certainly more memory.   I usually spec out 4GB on stations.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone