[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 15:27:26 CDT 2013

I actually got quite good performance when I installed Windows 7 on an old
Toshiba laptop which had been running XP.  If I remember correctly, it had
2GB of RAM.  Microsoft used to make available a program which would analyze
an XP machine and give you an idea of how well it would run Win 7.  Sorry,
I don't have any more details.

Doug