[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu Aug 22 12:31:14 CDT 2013

And therein lies the biggest issue I have had with Windows 7 (which I love)
- printer drivers. Many older small printers aren't supported. I've had to
replace a number of old workhorse HP LaserJets just because of the driver
issue. HP could have made them work but choose not to.

Most large copier/printers are supported though.