[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:17:58 CDT 2013

Jim, here is an article which has the opposite opinion about Windows XP
security:

http://www.zdnet.com/your-perilous-future-on-windows-xp-7000019721/?s_cid=e539&ttag=e539
''

Here is the lead paragraph:

"You've been getting warned for ages about the impending end of support for
XP. Things are even worse than you've heard (especially if you run Internet
Explorer). Expect a flood of new vulnerabilities and no help for them."

Doug