[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 22 19:36:29 CDT 2013

Few of us have a real roll out plan and even the plan takes a while to put together.

It will cost us or more likely the client dearly. I know a company, who is sitting on top of close to fifty old machines, mostly with XP, with all the older version of software that implies and the last few years have not been stellar...a 100K bill is not being unreasonably pessimistic.

Jim