[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu Aug 22 22:49:52 CDT 2013

I don't doubt it for a minute. MS has done it for every version of
everything they produced. I also don't doubt for a minute that I will be
supporting Windows XP for years afterward. I still have clients using
Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000. The machines they run serve a specific
purpose and are not connected to the internet - "if it ain't broke don't fix
it" - just don't push your luck ;-)