[AccessD] Relative reference to Word document?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Aug 23 12:24:48 CDT 2013

Susan - :-)

For number one - I did, and it didn't work - they still moved it - in
fact, they didn't even realize that they were moving it.  "Hey, I'm just
editing it to bring it up-to-date, and I'll keep it here where I can
easily find it again next year.  I'm not moving it, I'm just updating it!"

For number two - yeah, except that the Access report writer is so clunky
- still, you may be right.  I'll noodle on that one for a while.  The
executive director will want to update it periodically, which will
require my assistance, but I can live with that.

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787