[AccessD] Relative reference to Word document?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Aug 25 19:59:35 CDT 2013

Hi Charlotte,

Maybe I was doing the wrong things.  Both you and Susan have supported
the concept of making this into an embedded Access report.

My experience was that the contents of the merge fields varied in size
and the text of my "letter" didn't wrap well, so I didn't get the kind
of paragraph spacing and formatting that I get with Word.  When I found
I could not add postal bar codes to my Access labels, but it was a snap
with Word, I took these experiences together and said "forget it."  Ever
since, I have set up the data source in Access and the form letters and
labels in Word.

I'm willing to learn.

Best,
TNF