[AccessD] Access 2010 + Navigation Forms

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Fri Dec 6 16:38:58 CST 2013

Gustav, I know all too well - In fact I'm looking at converting an Excel app to Access at the moment, it's all over the place and I'm not even sure I want to take it on. I might live off porridge and fresh air instead of taking on that job.

Anita Smith
DDi Solutions
We Build Software!
Custom Software, Websites & Databases.
p: + 61 02606 72101 m: +61 040202 2462 | w: www.ddisolutions.com.au | e: anita at ddisolutions.com.au
This Email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply Email and destroy all copies as well as the original message. All views expressed in this Email are those of the sender, except where specifically stated otherwise, and do not necessarily reflect the views of DDi Solutions.