[AccessD] Open an app with shift-key down

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 09:15:30 CST 2013

Hi Arthur,

Yes!

What you do is set up a /cmd parameter at the end of the shortcut's target
field.  Something like: /cmd NoAutoRun  The NoAutoRun parameter will pass
into your app as a string value, but don't enclose it with apostrophes in
the shortcut's Target field.

Then, when your code runs automatically on startup, you can use that
parameter to branch your code.

Like this:

If Command() = "NoAutoRun" then
	Exit Sub  '-- code stops running