[AccessD] I just gotta vent

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Dec 13 14:52:17 CST 2013

 Hi John --

<<<
OTOH I have a job (for IBM no less) maintaining Access databases.
I am not allowed to "abandon" them. ;)

Yes, I know. Good for you - I guess you should get a good retirement plan working for them - lucky man! Better stay there, don't abandon nor "buggy" MS Access nor wealthy IBM ;)

So to "effectively" workaround  the issue you'll probably have to use a subform with an unbound parent "search" form as it was already proposed here.

Thank you.

-- Shamil