[AccessD] Venting

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Fri Dec 13 16:00:27 CST 2013

Hey All

Things are going weird on my machine, time to put on the tin foil hat.

Hey John

We can vent all we want  and I give you credit for doing so. But reality is
they have us by the short and curlies (sorry ladies) and they always have.
Myself as well as many individuals on the list could tell their horror
stories dealing with MS and their blatant disregard to their ACCESS
developers.

Anyway my bumptious friend I am signing off.

All the best to you and all the incredible individuals on this list for a
Merry Christmas and the best for a prosperous New Year.