[AccessD] I just gotta vent

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Dec 14 07:39:54 CST 2013

 I'm with you.  I've told them (Microsoft) flat out they needed good desktop
support for the last five years and need it forward for another five years.

 But the whole focus of Microsoft at this point is the web and nothing but
the web.  I would seriously doubt you'll see anything new on the desktop
side of Access anymore based on the past three releases. Everything new has
been on the web side and long standing problems, bugs, and requested
features have all been ignored.

  The only thing that might cause a reversal of that is if their bottom line
tanks.  Next couple of years will be interesting.

Jim.