[AccessD] Which is faster DAO or Append Query? (in this case)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 19:55:09 CST 2013

I don't know how this thread got started but it seems way out of line.
Let;s try to do our jobs and also have a happy holiday season. That's all
I'm asking, is peace on earth and the next check paid. Oh I almost forgot,
I really want to sleep with Penelope Cruz. Santa, I hope that you're
listening, and that you can persuade Javier to let her loose for one night.
Other than that, I don't need any tablets or smart phones, you can forget
about all of that. Just give me Penelope for one dinner and evening, and
then you can kill me and I'll die a happy man.

A.