[AccessD] SQL Server Migration Wizard

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:44:36 CST 2013

The first problem I run into is "Is it on IBM's list of approved vendors?"

Most small guys are not.  Just as an example I went to RickFisher's web site... blocked by the browser.

Microsoft definitely is approved and SSMA is not blocked so I just downloaded it and ran.

My question of course is on the SQL Server side, via SSMS, how do I see information about the
relationships.  I managed to get the Database Diagrams pane to show and sure enough, the existing
relationships between the two tables is displayed as soon as I drag them out on thhe diagram.

GOOD NEWS!

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it