[AccessD] Any book recommendations - Event Procedures/Programming

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:16:00 CST 2013

Just curious if anyone has a book(s) (or site(s)/video(s)) recommendation
for Event Procedures generally. I know John C has started many tutorials
and expressed the importance of classes and events, but I find info (Google
search based) sparse at best. I have not found a site that addresses
classes with the same level and description of JC. (Was the stuff he
tempted us with (2009)  ever get publish/collected and saved. I have found
some things by Chris O'Brien (on another forum) related to soft coded
events.

It's more a curiosity than a need. I'm retired, not consulting, but have  a
recurring interest and thought I should ask.

Thanks in advance.