[AccessD] I am still not seeing messages

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Feb 7 19:49:19 CST 2013

I haven't seen them come through.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of John W Colby
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:41 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] I am still not seeing messages

Wellll.... I am not sure what the issue is.  T%he messages are getting to
AccessD so it is my end that is the problem.

Or perhaps I am just getting so old.....

I'm joining the 'move the deer crossing' movement.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/CI8UPHMzZm8?rel=0

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it