[AccessD] OT - Learning VB.net

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:08:20 CST 2013

To all,

Sorry about the posting here, but I do not seem to get emails from the VB
group anymore.  I have recently been made redunadant and as I have only
ever developed in Access and VB6 was wondering if anyone could recommend
any good books/websites for a VB6 programmer to move into VB.net, I do not
have much money to spend and as a result I will be using the Visual Studio
Express tools, also many moons ago I went on a C training course and if
anyone could recommend any good books/websites for learning C# this one
would probably have to be like a beginners guide.

Thank you in advance for any help.

P.S. Also if any of you in the UK need any help with any Access, VB6 or SQL
Server projects I would be happy to offer my services.

--
Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com