[AccessD] Microsoft LightSwitch moves to HTML5

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Feb 11 12:16:48 CST 2013

I know little of it. I remembered that there had much chatter about it here
and on DBA-Tech a few years ago when it was Silverlight based. I avoided it
because of that. Just like I avoided learning Flash (even though I own it).
Didn't see any future in it and given the learning curve can't mentally
afford that kind of venture. I think that now maybe it's worth a look for
rapid development.