[AccessD] Access & Multiple Users

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:55:59 CST 2013

You say that it doesn't work anymore. That means that more than one
person can't open it at all?  Or they get an error or some kind of
corruption?

In order for multiple people to open the Access Database the user must
have FULL READ WRITE UPDATE AND DELETE rights to the folder that the
Access database lives in or else the LDB lock file can't be created
updated and deleted. Often times the network isn't set up for this
full access so the lock file can't be created. That will work for a
single user but as soon as the second user tries to get in it won't
work.

GK