[AccessD] 2007 Re-Linking Puzzle

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 14:02:30 CST 2013

 Is this a JET BE?  You should see the changes right away.  If SQL, you need
to re-link to see the changes.

 I have seen in the past where linked tables don't get updated properly, but
that was a thing of the past.

 Not pointing to two different copies of the BE by chance are you (current
table links vs what you re-link to)?

Jim.