[AccessD] Out of a paper bag

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 12:16:29 CST 2013

You certainly may!  Actually you were one of the folks I was hoping would volunteer.

I chose a blog simply because it allows me to start small and work up, adding subjects as they
occurred to me.  The downside is that they seem to be in date order so once written they remain in
that order forever, which is not optimal for this kind of material.  But hey, I am finally getting
it out there.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it