[AccessD] Posting an Article

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:52:24 CST 2013

It's on my blog (http://artfulopinions.blogspot.ca/), but no zip file is
attached. Tony Septav asked me for an example, and I whipped one up using
Northwind in slightly under 15 minutes. That should say something about how
simple this approach is :)

I sent the archive to Jim Lawrence to post on the DBA site along with the
article. I'm not sure how long that will take. If you really cannot wait, I
can send it to you directly.

A.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Dan Waters <df.waters at comcast.net> wrote:

> Where did you post it?  I don't see it on the databaseadvisor site.

Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr