[AccessD] Phone Number Input Mask

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:31:57 CST 2013

Arthur, you might just have a request that can't actually be completely
fulfilled. What happens when you delete the !? If you force from the right,
and allow for five digits, but might only have two in the extension, well,
the mask has no way of knowing that it just fill only 3 instead of 5. Since
you have five digits possible in the ext component and you're forcing a
right fill, it's going to fill all five.

Susan H.