[AccessD] Tired of this List

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Tue Feb 19 18:28:39 CST 2013

Hey All

I am going to be doing it again and you can tell me to F......... !

Before you take your fingers out and poke out my eyes. I am again
disappointed with this list. We get crap from likes of  Colby etc. "Who
cares". and then we get good stuff from individuals like Arthur Fuller. That
was what the list was built upon and shined in the past, everybody sharing.
Albeirt there is still some good advice being given, but it has no longer
been a friends on friends discussion. I may be  tired and old but I am also
disappointed, the list no longer has any relevance.

Tony Septav

Nanaimo, BC

Canada