[AccessD] Tired of this List

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:11:50 CST 2013

I hear you Tony.  I remember the "good old days" with special feelings, and a touch of sadness that
they really don't exist any more, at least to the extent they used to.

It is in fact partly the list but mostly external forces (IMHO). I had moved on when... I got a day
job at the Borg of IT companies doing Access remediation, assimilating dozens of Access apps into
the collective.

Strange how life works.

But in the end I will no doubt eventually move on to C#.  I have done both and while I have fond
recollections and much knowledge about Access, it is a faint shadow of the abilities of .Net.

I am too old to spend my remaining moments pining for the past.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it