[AccessD] Tired of this List

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 07:45:46 CST 2013

I'm blogging too! :) Blogging has become the new "I've written a children's
book" mantra.

Seriously... mine's not really for public in general consumption. I get a
lot of Officer user questions via email. I used to answer them via email,
which encourages more dialogue. I don't mind answering when I can, but I'm
not getting paid to answer users' questions via email, so it's not something
I want to spend too much time on.

Now I answer on the blog and send them a link to the blog. That way, I can
reuse answers but I doubt it'll ever rise very high in any search engine --
not doing anything to push that along. I just started so there's not much
there. Anytime I can send a quick link to a previously answered question,
helps me. Just seemed to make good sense.

Maybe we need to add a list of member blogs to the database advisors web
site someplace -- can't hurt.

Susan H.