[AccessD] Tired of this List

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:56:22 CST 2013

As others have said already Tony, things change. People come and
people go from the list. A lot of our early contributors have moved
on. I myself haven't done true Access or VB development for more then
ten years now. I still use Access daily but really I'm just a user not
and no longer a developer. So I don't run into problems very often
that require answers that the list could provide. The number of people
developing Access based apps has undoubtedly gone down considerably
over the years so we don't draw the new blood like we once did.

I have made many good friends on this list and in particularly on the
DBA-OT list over the years.

Sorry we are not living up to your expectations but it is what it is.

GK