[AccessD] A2010: Show Properties sheet in formview

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:25:41 CST 2013

In 2007/2010 there is a new view (in addition to Form View and design view)
called Layout view.

Switching to that will look like form view but will allow you to select a
control and use the arrow keys to move it around.

It also displays the property sheet.

The property sheet is no longer viewable in form view. :(

David