[AccessD] A2010: Show Properties sheet in formview

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:42:57 CST 2013

I've heard that from other developers, but I prefered having it.
I'd just turn off the ability to show it at runtime so the users wouldn't
get it.

It sucks not having it in ADPs since 2007, which don't support layout view
either.

Oh well, they're going away anyway as I will be from Access.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Charlotte Foust <charlotte.foust at gmail.com